Sea Horse in Colonia Sant Jordi
Wednesday, Friday and Saturday
- Wetsuits will be provided on demand.
- Boat trip around Colonia de Sant Jordi, Es Trenc and Cabrera. Short review on this spot’s history and environmental features.
- SEA HORSE experience with a diving professional.
- Cold drinks and snacks available onboard.
- Snorkel gear with no extra cost will be provided so you can swim around the boat before or after the SEAHORSE experience.
SCHEDULE AND DURATION
Turn 1: 9:30h / Turn 2: 11:30h
Arrival time at the dive shop at Colonia de Sant Jordi: 40 minutes prior the activity. See dive shop's location.
Total duration: between 2,5 and 3 hours.
Maximum people per turn: 10+ staff. In case of a higher demand, please contact the dive shop or book 2 turns. In case of more than 20 people, contact the dive shop.
MINIMUM AGE: 8 years. Parental consent will be required for the participation of legal minors.
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU: swimsuit, towel and sunscreen.
- 1 person: 95€
- 2-3 p: 85€ each
- 4+ people: 80€ each
- Children between 8 and 12 years: 75€
Companions can also get onboard and snorkel during the activity is carried out. Mask and snorkel will be provided with no extra cost so they can watch the SEAHORSE. Cold drinks and snacks are included in the price.
- Adults: 45€
- Children up to 12 years: 39€