DIVING GEAR FOR RENTAL
If you need to rent the diving gear, you can do it on-site just before diving. No previous reservation required.
FULL BASIC GEAR: 29€: boots, fins, wetsuit, BCD, regulator, mask.
DIVING COMPUTER: 9€
You can also rent individual parts of the gear plus extend the gear rental for several days. Here you can check the prices for rental gear.: See gear rental.
- CERTIFICATION: any certification Open Water Diver or higher: See diving courses.
- WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU: swimsuit, towel and sunscreen, diving certification, identification document.
- DIVING INSURANCE: It is compulsory in Spain to own a diving insurance. In case you still do not have one, you can get it with us: See diving insurances.
- DIVING COMPUTER: All divers must have a diving computer. Rental computers are available at an affordable price: 9€ one day // 12'60€ two days.
DIVING GUIDE ONBOARD
A professional diver (divemaster) is provided to guide the groups everyday (maximum 5 pairs of divers, usually less) with no additional cost. Individual guides are also available upon request due to the lack of expertise of some divers (see next paragraph).
An Open Water Diver certification is enough to conduct all dives in Cabrera, although it is highly recommended that all boat divers in open waters are up-to-date with their skills and knowledge. As a certified diver you are responsible for keeping yourself updated. In case you do not believe you are ready for a boat dive in open waters, please check the options at your disposal:
- Request an individual divemaster for yourself or your whole group: (+55€ half-day boat trip / +75€ whole-day boat trip).
- Take a refreshment course, three different levels available: See refreshment courses.
NON-DIVING COMPANION, SNORKELERS
Those who are not into diving can also come onboard. They can snorkel and explore areas where only diving boats are allowed. In the case of full day trip, the rest of the activities will be the same for divers and non-divers. Wetsuit, fins, mask and snorkel will be provided with no extra cost. Please select this option when booking.
IT IS NOT A GUIDED ACTIVITY, minors must be accompanied by an adult all the time.
Know how to swim.
MINIMUM AGE: There is no minimum age, but minors must be accompanied by an adult all the time.
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU: swimsuit, towel and sunscreen.
FREE PICK-UP SERVICE
If you have no means to get to Colonia de Sant Jordi, we have a free pick-up service in several locations of Mallorca at your disposal. See scheduled times and areas.