Diving in Palma Bay
Several kinds of dives are available for all levels and preferred depths. From large walls and open ocean dives to small caves and the greatest wrecks in Mallorca only 10 minutes away from the diving center.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Boat trip with an expert sailor.
- Professional diving guide (Divemaster).
- Tanks: 10 or 12L.
- Weight belts.
- Drinking water onboard.
DIVING GEAR FOR RENTAL
If you are in the need of renting the diving gear, you can do it on-site just before diving. No previous reservation required.
FULL BASIC GEAR: 29€: boots, fins, wetsuit, BCD, regulator, mask.
DIVING COMPUTER: 9€
You can also rent individual parts of the gear or extend the gear rental for several days. Here you can check the prices for rental gear: See rental gear.
- CERTIFICATION: any certification Open Water Diver or higher: See diving courses.
- DIVING INSURANCE: It is compulsory in Spain to own a diving insurance. In case you still do not have one, you can get it with us: See diving insurances.
- DIVING COMPUTER: All divers must have a diving computer. Rental computers are available at an affordable price: 9€ one day // 12'60€ two days.
DIVING GUIDE ONBOARD
A professional diver (divemaster) is provided to guide the groups everyday (maximum 5 pairs of divers, usually less) with no additional cost. Individual guides are also available upon request due to the lack of expertise of some divers (see next paragraph).
An Open Water Diver certification is enough to conduct all dives in Palma, although it is highly recommended that all boat divers in open waters are up-to-date with their skills and knowledge. As a certified diver you are responsible for keeping yourself updated. In case you do not believe you are ready for a boat dive in open waters, please check the options at your disposal:
- Request an individual divemaster for yourself or your whole group: (+45€ for 2 dives morning trip).
- Take a refreshment course, three different levels available: See refreshment courses.